What are the Telnexa Teams system requirements?
- Infrastructure: Asterisk 1.8
- Browser: Chrome (Version 63.X or higher)
- Bandwidth: 8 Mbps required, 10 Mbps recommended
- Hardware: A microphone is required (internal or external). An external microphone or headset is recommended for better sound quality. A basic webcam (internal or external) is required, a high definition webcam is recommended. A wired network connection is recommended for the best UC experience, but a strong wireless connection will work as well.
Is there anything I need to set up Telnexa Teams?
The only thing you’ll need to do is make sure that all of your company’s users have a User Account on our Telnexa platform with a Standard Extension assigned as their Primary Extension. User Accounts can be created by an Administrator in Account Manager at Settings > Manage Users > Users.
How do I log in to use NexLine Teams?
- Go to your NexLine portal
- Login with your username and password
If you or any of your employees have forgotten their password:
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter your username and email address.
- Click the “Send me the instructions” button.
- You will receive an email with the subject “New Customer Portal Password”.
- Click the link in the email to reset your password.
- After resetting your password, click the “Back to login” link.
How should I be using NexLine Teams?
You should use NexLine Teams in the exact same way as you would any other communications/collaboration program.
- You can conduct any calls with it like you would with your desk phone or mobile phone.
- You can chat with other members of your organization.
- You can host meetings inside and outside of your company.
- Host instant meetings
- Schedule meetings by using the “My Meeting URL” with a PIN and sharing it via email or calendar invite
- You can share your screen with your guests while in a meeting.
- You can search and view your Enterprise contacts.
- Add personal contacts
- Set favorite contacts
- Edit contact information
- Edit your profile
- You can listen to your Voicemails (or read them if you have Voicemail Transcription enabled) and see your Call History
- Set Call Forwarding
How many people can I have in a meeting using CoreNexa Teams?
At the moment, you can have 4 people in a meeting. (Yourself and 3 guests.)