Although the concept of allowing employees to work from home has been around for quite some time, the recent Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak has brought this issue to the forefront. Have you taken the time to evaluate the options available to you and your staff? Our TelNexa Hosted VOIP platform provides an ideal foundation for enabling continued voice communications no matter where your employees are. We have a number of options available to allow full mobility and a blend of these different features may be the answer to solving your employees' various needs.
- Take the Phone Home: Since the TelNexa Hosted VOIP platform is cloud-based, it typically doesn't matter where the user's deskphone is actually located. Whether the phone is sitting in the office or at the employee's home, there is a good chance the phone will be fully-functional as long as it is provided with power and a reliable Internet connection. Because most offices are providing power to the phones using Power-over-Ethernet switches, you may need to purchase a power supply or small PoE injector to provide power to the phones. Some home Internet routers can also have features that can prevent the phone from accessing our services, so we strongly recommend that this all be tested prior to a needed implementation.
- Corenexa Mobile App and UC Client/Teams: If you haven't taken the opportunity to look into our two robust softphone applications, this is the perfect time to do so. With just a User Account on the TelNexa portal and an assigned Standard Extension, your employees can use their laptops or smartphones to make and receive calls from anywhere. These applications are included FREE with every Standard Extension and include a wealth of additional features including Voicemail Management, Video Conferencing, and Chat.
Corenexa Mobile App - Getting Started
Teams/UC Client - Getting Started
Teams/UC Client - Frequently Asked Questions
- FindMe, Your Personal Assistant: Some users may prefer to simply use their cellphone in a normal manner in order to receive calls. Although calls can certainly be forwarded to a cellphone number, this implementation makes it difficult to determine who is ringing the cellphone and unanswered calls end up landing in the cellphone's voicemail with all of those limitations. Leveraging the FindMe feature as an alternative provides for Call Screening and can redirect unanswered calls back to the user's Mailbox for greater control of the caller's experience. FindMe can even be setup to ring up to five outside phone numbers, so landlines as well as cellphones can be included.
FindMe: Your Personal Assistant
As always, our staff of experienced telephony specialists are happy to help advise as to the best solution for your team. Feel free to give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you currently use a ring group(s) (aka hunt group(s))?
- Ever wonder if all the calls are being answered?
- Does your staff actually listen to and answer the voicemails?
- How would you know?
NexLine offers an efficient & measurable alternative to ring groups with our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) & Contact Center (CC) solution.
- Using Contact Center instead of ring/hunt groups creates the level of customer service your customers expect. We’ve all been spoiled by companies (such as Amazon) who make it incredibly easy to do business. And that's what keeps us coming back.
- CC& IVR provides customers a world-class experience:
- Queues, CBIQ call-back-in-queue, Abandon Tracking with Automated Call Backs, Skills-based routing, Quality Management and Monitoring, & customer surveys
CC has detailed dashboards and analytics (this increases accountability for agents and managers alike)