New Functions, Features, and Enhancements
Product: Teams UC
- Users will now have the ability to perform 3-Way Calling.
- 3-way calling includes the following:
- Talk with two people at the same time with a three-way conversation
- Ability for user to swap between two calls
- Ability for user to drop either user from a 3-way call to return to a person-to-person call
- Improvement to voicemail naming convention when downloading to be more intuitive
- Improvement to the mute indicator button while on an active call
- Improvement to allow redial to enable on dialpad when an active call is on hold
- Replace My Profile wording in expanded left nav with User’s First Name
Product: Account Manager
- Timestamp used for filenames for Premium Call Recording in CoreNexa will now respect Customers’ Time Zone.
- Template Names used by Endpoints can be viewed on Extension list screen. Templates in invalid state are highlighted. User can click on the template name to open template details to fix any issues.
- Call History will now display one entry as opposed to two for a missed call
- Cursor will now default to first field when launching meetings
- Improved performance with Call History
- For Premium Call Recording
- Updated page view options, to eliminate timeout out issues.
- Calling out explicit support for SFTP protocol for file transfers..
- ClickConnex browser plugin for Chrome updated to fix Gmail page load issue.