On July 6th we will be rolling out an incredible, new feature to the PureEdge VOIP platform: the CoreNexa UC Client.
UC Client is a feature-rich softphone that provides users with the following capabilities:
- Make and receive phone calls anywhere
- Video Conferencing over WebRTC
- Voicemail/Call History Management
- Runs in most modern web browsers
For an introduction to UC Client, please read the article UC Client - Getting Started
There is no additional cost associated with UC Client. The following conditions need to be met in order to utilize UC Client:
- User Account on the PureEdge Portal
- Username must be the user's email address
- A Standard Extension must be assigned as the User's Primary Extension
- Any given Standard Extension can only be the Primary Extension for a single User Account
As of July 6th, any User logging into the PureEdge Portal that meets the above conditions will be immediately presented with the UC Client interface. If you wish to access the phone system for program changes or reporting, simply navigate to Applications > Account Manager.
Customers that are currently using our Proxy Server can also utilize the CoreNexa Mobile App. We will be making further announcements in the near future about migrating all of our customers to the new Oracle SBC infrastructure, at which point the CoreNexa Mobile App will be available to everyone. Please read the article CoreNexa Mobile App - Getting Started for further details.
We hope you are as excited about all of this news as we are. Thank you for your continued business and trust.
Please sign in to leave a comment.