Portal Users that have been assigned a Primary Extension will now be greeted by the new UC Client when logging into the portal. The UC Client allows users to:
- Make and receive phone calls through the PureEdge platform
- Establish video conferences with Screen Sharing support
- Set User Presence
- Chat with other UC Client Users
- Access an Enterprise Contact List
- Manage Voicemails
- Review Call History
- All within a web browser!!!
The first time you log into the portal, you will be asked to walk through a brief Guided Tour of the UC Client interface. We encourage you to take a moment to view this tutorial. You can skip it, however it will be presented upon each login until it is reviewed.
If you wish to manage the phone system, click on "Go to Account Manager" or Applications > Account Manager
Click on Help for a brief description of the four main functions of UC Client
Click the icon to access the Dial Pad for making External calls
Click the icon to quickly start a Video Conference
The different feature areas can be accessed by the menu on the left
- Dashboard: The main screen for making phone calls. The Contact List shows the Presence for System Users. The Search Bar allows you to quickly locate a Contact and there are four tabs for viewing all Contacts:
All Contacts. Includes Company Contacts and Personal Contacts. Company Contacts. Includes other User Accounts that have been setup on the system. Personal Contacts. Only numbers that have been added by the User. Favorites. Any contact can be flagged as a Favorite and will be shown here.
- Chats: Text chat with other UC Client users and view Chat History
- Meetings: Start Video Conferences with anyone. The link to provide to other meeting attendees can be located here.
- Voicemail: Review and Manage Voicemails
- History: View all calls made and received from the user's Extension.
- My Profile: Set Presence, change Preferences, modify User Profile, change Password and Sign Out
- Applications: Links to other PureEdge applications
- Mobile Download: QR Codes to quickly download and log into Corenexa Mobile App for Android or IOS. Information about the Corenexa Mobile App can be found <here>.
- Account Manager: Access the portal for managing the phone system itself
- Help: View brief descriptions for all of the major feature areas