CSip Simple is a softphone app for Android that is available for free from the Google Play Store. CSip requires the use of an unique Standard Extension. You will need to contact your network administrator for the credentials necessary to connect the CSip app to the PureEdge system.
- Search for and download CSip Simple from the Google Play Store
- Click "Add Account"
- Select your preferred Accessibility Options.
Note: CSip Simple uses either mobile data or WiFi for voice communications. Data usage rates may apply; check with your cellular carrier.
- Scroll down to "Choose Wizard" and select "Basic"
- Enter the account settings that were provided by your Phone Administrator:
- Account Name = PureEdge
- User = Account Username provided by phone administrator
- Server = Server Name or IP Address provided by phone administrator
- Password = Account Password provided by phone administrator