|The Corenexa Mobile App allows users to utilize the PureEdge VOIP platform from their smartphones. Users can make and receive calls, check voicemail and perform basic system functions using the Corenexa app.|
- iPhone 5s/5c or higher
- IOS 8.x or higher
- Version 4.4 through 7.4
PureEdge System Settings
- Primary Extension Required - The user of the mobile app requires a Primary Extension in SwitchConnex.
- Create User - The user of the mobile app will require a user account to be setup in SwitchConnex and their primary extension assigned. This will be the credentials you provide the user to login to the Mobile app on the mobile device.
- Codec Setting - The Codec setting for the primary Extension can not be "G.729 Only"
- From the App Store or Google Play store; search for “Corenexa”
- Download the ClickConnex App to your device
- The Clickconnex App will offer a Log-in screen.
- Log in using the PureEdge portal user credentials
What is Mobile App behavior when receiving an incoming mobile call and on a mobile app call?
If the mobile app user is on a mobile app call and they are receiving an incoming call direct to their mobile(not a mobile app call), the current mobile app call will get put on hold automatically and the incoming call will be offered.
To change this behavior, DND on the mobile device can be enabled in the Mobile Device settings.
Does the App support Call Waiting?
No, the app has a single line VoIP client and when using the app incoming calls shall not ring on the mobile app.