Time Frames are used when we need to route calls differently based on Time of Day or Day of Week. Customers with a simple Day/Night schedule may use a single Time Frame, while other customers may have different Time Frames for different departments, or possibly even nested Time Frames for more complicated schedules. If you are unsure about how your Time Frames are being used, do not hesitate to open a ticket with our Technical Support team.
Modify Time Frames
- Log into Corenexa Web Client
- Open Automation Manager
- Navigate to Services > Time Frames
- During hours forward call = Destination to route calls when this Time Frame is active. Typically set by PureEdge engineers
- After hours forward call = Destination to route calls outside of the hours set in this Time Frame
- Check the Active check box for each day to which this routing rule will apply. Once you mark a day as active, the Start and End time controls appear for that day
- Choose a specific Start and End Time within that day for this rule to apply.
- Note: All times are represented in Eastern Standard Time; please adjust hours accordingly if you are located in a different time zone.
- Note: These fields require an AM/PM setting. If you can not see the AM/PM dropdowns in your web browser, try increasing the size of your browser window or use a PC with a higher screen resolution.
- Click Save
Remember to wait five minutes before testing.