There are a few different ways to record Greetings, but I have found the easiest to be dialing a special *32n code from any extension. Each Auto Attendant has its own *32n code for managing its greeting:
To find Auto Attendant *32n Recording Code:
- Navigate to Services > Auto Attendant
- Click on the name of the Auto Attendant that is to be recorded
- Scroll to the section entitled "Announcement"
- The last sentence in the blue box will provide the *32 code needed for that specific Auto Attendant.
To Record Greeting:
From any registered extension:
- Dial the *32n code for the Auto Attendant you wish to record
- The system will prompt to record your greeting and press # when finished
- Follow system prompts to Save, Listen or Re-Record
To Listen to Existing Greeting
You can listen to an existing greeting by replacing the *32n code mentioned above with a *33n code. In other words, if you are instructed to dial *324 to record a greeting, dialing *334 will play that same greeting back to you.