- Log into the Corenexa Web Client
- Open Automation Manager
- Navigate to Services > Ring Group
- Search for and click on the name of the Ring Group that you wish to edit.
Add phones to Ring Group:
- From the Available Extensions list on the left, select an extension and click the Add button
- The selected extension will move to the People to Ring list on the right
- NOTE: Click the Add All button to move all available extensions to the People to Ring list
- NOTE: Up to 5 external phone numbers can be added to the Ring Group:
- Type the number in the Add a Telephone Number text box, then click the adjacent Add button
- WARNING: Be careful with Outside Telephone Numbers. If an external voicemail picks up, the call is considered "answered."
Remove phones from Ring Group
- Select an extension from the People to Ring list on the right, and then click the Remove button
After making your changes, click Save. The system should implement your changes within the next five minutes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.