- Dial 08+ext. (Example: To intercom extension 100, dial 08100)
- To check voicemail on your own phone, press the Messages button on your phone or dial
- To check voicemail for any extension from any phone, dial 5000 and enter the extension
number when prompted
- When prompted, enter your voicemail pin and then press #
Attended Transfer: allows you to speak to the transfer recipient prior to completing the
transfer while the caller is on hold.
- Press the Transfer key on your phone.
- Dial the recipient's extension and press #
- Speak to the recipient, then either press Transfer again to complete or cancel if the recipient cannot take the call.
Blind Transfer: a blind transfer goes straight to the recipient. (You may also use this method to transfer to a 10 digit external phone number)
- Press Transfer
- Dial the extension (or phone number) of the recipient
- Press Transfer
Voicemail Transfer: will go straight to the recipient's voicemail box without ringing the
- Perform a Blind Transfer with 03+ext (Example: for Mailbox 100, dial 03100)
Park and Hold:
On your phone system, Hold is a local function. This means a call held on your phone cannot be picked up at another station. Park is a system-wide function. This means a call parked at one phone may be picked up by any phone.
- To Park a call, press the Park button (1, 2 or 3) only one call at a time may be placed on each Park.
- If a call is parked, the light next to the button will be red, if it is open, it will be green.
- To retrieve a parked call, press the Park button the call was placed on.
Directed Call Pickup:
Directed call pickup (DCP) allows you to answer a call ringing at another station.
- Dial 07+ext. (Example: If 111 is ringing, dial 07111 to pick up that call.)
- Call or be called by the first participant in the conference
- Press the Conference key, then dial the second participant
- After the second participant picks up, press Conference again to connect everyone.